Just face it! This purifying clay mask may well enough be the best natural mask your face has yet to experience! Superb for all skin types, as it provides a radiant glow that assists with evening tone, combating acne which draws out impurities while absorbing excess oil. It’s gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.This clay mask has a perfect blend of divine earth given elements. So go ahead and Face It!
Here’s a few key ingredients that have major roles:
- Turmeric- great for alleviating inflamed irritated pimples while evening tone
- Neem- treats/heals skin issues such as acne, eczema, psoriasis etc
- Hibiscus- has anti aging properties that encourages smoother looking complexion while repairing skin issues such as acne, oily skin, clogged pores, a dry skin
- Sea Moss- Tightens skin, balances skin tone, provides nutrients to skin
- Rosemary-has antibacterial properties that treats pimples to reduces inflammation, help lightens scars and blemishes resulting to improved complexion
Vitamin C- brightens complexion, renews skin cells and fights free radicals
Face It Clay has very light preservatives please use within 6 months or less!!! If you prefer none then choose the dry clay option so that you can use the amount you desire for longer. KSR wants to completely remove preservatives from their product line but unfortunately, if it is a water based product then some form of preservation is required .
How to Use
Apply to clean skin, leave on until completely dry then peel off or rinse with warm water. May be used daily or as desired.
For best results use 3 times weekly morning and night & **if you have acne then finalize and seal skin with KSR’s “Acne Serum”
Ingredients: Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Bentonite Clay, Chondrus crispus (Sea Moss), Morrocan Red Clay,Arctium(Burdock), Hibiscus rosa-sinensis, Aluminium silicate (Kaolin Clay), Simmondsia chinensis ( Jojoba), Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed), Aloe barbadensis miller, Ocimum basilicum, Salvia rosmarinus, Azadirachta indica, Vitamin C, Zinc Oxide, Vegetable Glycerin(removed), Propylene Glycol(removed).